A PRC-CPE COUNCIL OF NURSING ACCREDITED SEMINAR:
GLOBALLY EMERGING INFECTIONS UPDATES
” Novel, acute, contagious, and potentially deadly infections have emerged in the past and are likely to surface in the future. Emerging infectious diseases have important implications for global politics, health systems and internationa migration and travel”
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: JUNE 26, 2011 - Sunday
Where: SM NORTH EDSA, QUEZON CITY
Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Global Infection Prevention exists to address the prevention, and treatment of infectious diseases in healthcare settings around the world. Its aim is to reduce the incidence of infections, through surveillance, infection control standards, audits and education by challenging and developing systems and standards currently in place.
- Drug Resistant Infections
- Viral and Bacterial Infections
- Vector Borne Infections
Dr. Antonio Bautista, MD, RMT, DTMH
- Director, Tropical Disease Foundation (Tropical Medicine Specialist)
- Fellow, South East Asia Medical Educators Organization
- Diplomate, Tropical Medicine and Hygiene – Mahidnon University, Thailand
- International Tropical Medicine Speaker and Lecturer
- Team Leader and training Consultant, Pacific Rim Innovation Management Exponents Special Project on Emerging Infections
- Technical Point Person and Deputy Program Manager for Field Operations Consolidated Global Fund Malaria Project
- National Trainer, Malaria Training Program (DOH)
Registration Fee: 600php
* inclusive of 3 Certificates with PRC-CPE Units, CD ROM handouts, Break time Refreshments
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe – 09278490507
Smart – 09301832876
Sun – 09334622474
or visit our website @: gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN